Road safety is primarily meant about the protection and security of all those who travel on roads. It encapsulates all -- from pedestrians to animal-drawn vehicles and from two-wheelers to all types of multi-wheel transport.Best-practices in modern road safety strategies focus on preventing serious injury and death from vehicle crashes despite human fallibility.
The main objective of Diploma in Road Safety & Traffic Management is designed for anyone who aspire a profession in the field of Safety Management with a specific knowledge of managing traffic and driving safely. This program covers all the responsibilities of a safety officer in transport systems of an industry with the sufficient knowledge in road safety pertaining to the international standards.
The duration of the program of study is one years.
English will be the medium of instruction for the program.
1. 10+2 passed or,
2. Applicants who have qualified themselves I.T.I (2 years) or Equivalent of any University / or an recognized institute.
1. Health Safety and Environment Management Systems.
2. Traffic regulation systems and Road signage safety systems.
3. Safe vehicle tracking.
4. Basics of Accident statistics.
5. Introduction to Defensive Driving.
6. Employee Health Care Plan.
7. Safety Management Structure.
8. Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment.
» Huge Jobs for Road safety Officer/Traffic Safety officer in india and foreign Countries.
» Traffic Safety Officer.
» Road Safety Officer.
» Safety officer.
» Health safety officer.
» Road Traffic Safety Officer.